We deliver new and useful English information to the Japanese market in the UK, in the form of a weekly Japanese magazine and website, both for refcrence and for practical use. We aim to contribute to the UK life of both residents and visitors.
- ・Weekly Journey gives you news and current affairs from Japan and the UK.
- ・Covering such topics as politics, the economy, social affairs, entertainment and sport, Weekly Journey is full of the latest “hot” news, gossip and headlines with pictures.
- ・Featured also are topical issues in Britain, restaurant reviews, current trends, a calendar of events and holiday destinations, proving Weekly Journey to be a valuable reference guide for residents of and visitors to the UK.
- ・Readers will also be able to tune in to local services with our weekly London TV highlights guide in Japanese and a Classified Advertisement section.
free Japanese weekly magazine
in the UK
“Have fun and enjoy life in the UK.” We publish every Thursday.
- Medium name
- Weekly Journey,
founded June 1988
- Publication schedule
- Every Thursday
(51 issues / year)
- 10,000 / week
- Publication size
- H339mm × W235mm / 16-32 pages
- ・220 outlets, mainly in central London. Pick-up points are Japanese supermarkets, hairdressers, restaurants, estate agencies, travel companies, department stores, English language schools, etc.