the Terms & Conditions
- Each line allows 32 characters, including spaces, full stops and commas.
- Applications are for placing an ad in our printed magazine.
* We additionally place the ad online on www.japanjournals.com (updated every Thursday evening for 1 week) as a free service. The online version will, therefore, not show any options such as box, bold line, logos or photos.
- We reserve the right to edit or refuse any advertisement without reason.
- The applicant's full name, daytime contact telephone number and address must be included with the application.
- Postal applications are accepted. Fax and online applications will only be accepted if accompanied by credit card details.
- All applications made online must be accompanied by payment (credit card or debit card details).
- E-mail confirmation/VAT receipt will be sent to you later (please allow 24 working hours).
- If you have not received a confirmation e-mail after 24 hours (excluding weekends), please let us know by telephone (020-7307-3215).
- Illegible applications will not be published - please print clearly.
- Deadline is strictly by 12noon Thursday for the following week's inclusion (this may vary at certain times of the year).
- Cancellations (chargeable at ￡3) or changes must be done before 12noon of the Thursday one week before publication, after which they will not be accepted.
- We also accept late applications for a surcharge (placement generally on the first page of Classified Ads called "EXPRESS"), subject to space availability:
Express Applicatio - by 12noon Monday for that week's inclusion with a 50% surcharge on top of the normal rate.
Super Express Application - by 12noon Tuesday for that week's inclusion with a 100% surcharge on top of the normal rate, i.e. double the normal rate.
* These deadlines may vary at certain times of the year.
- For a photocopy of the printed page of your advertisement, please instruct us in the NOTE section. The rate for a Second Class stamp will be added to your total bill and you will receive the photocopy by post soon after your ad is published.
- Logos or photos must not take up more than 50% of the whole ad. Please advise in advance if you intend to use more than 2 photos/ad.
- Please send a copy of your certificate for masseur / therapist / treatment services with each application.
Classified Ads Rates
(on top of basic cost above)
|translation||The first 5 lines of translation into Japanese is included free in the £8 fee. For more than 5 lines, each extra line is £3 instead of £2.50.|
|box||£8 × no. of issues|
|bold line||£2.50 × no. of bold lines × no. of issues|
|horizontal photograph/logo||(max 2.4×3.5cm)
Black & White £12 extra each
Colour £17 extra each
|vertical photograph/logo||(max 4×2.7cm)
Black & White £18 extra each
Colour £23 extra each
We also place the text of your ad online on www.japanjournals.com (updated every Thursday evening for 1 week) as a free service. The online version will, therefore, not show any options such as box, bold line, logos or photos.
|Agree to my advertisement being kept on file and to the terms & conditions
|application form for
23 Sep 2021 issue
|The earliest issue your ad will appear
from 30 Sep 2021
(50% SURCHARGE FOR THIS WEEK)